Quick Question Regarding PT Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DavePT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering why the PT forums were not accessible from the main page of SDN under the forums drop down tab? It seems as though every other forum is listed under the tab except the PT forum. Am I just not seeing it or is the PT forum being left out from the main page? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

The PT forums were originally under Rehab Sci. However, it was suggested that PT have their own section a while back, so we got separated from the other Rehab Sci forums. SDN just never got to add us to the drop-down menu. =P

The PT forums were originally under Rehab Sci. However, it was suggested that PT have their own section a while back, so we got separated from the other Rehab Sci forums. SDN just never got to add us to the drop-down menu. =P

I think it's important that they go ahead and fix that. Seems as if they aren't as concerned with the PT forums as they are others. I know for sure if it were the Medical forum that was removed from the drop down menu there would be a huge fuss. Anyone in specific we can contact regarding this?

I think it's important that they go ahead and fix that. Seems as if they aren't as concerned with the PT forums as they are others. I know for sure if it were the Medical forum that was removed from the drop down menu there would be a huge fuss. Anyone in specific we can contact regarding this?

We could probably alert our mods and they can take it with the higher powers. But the large majority of users of SDN and focus of the site are Pre-med/med students and physicians, so unfortunately our status is not up there with them lol.