Quick Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So I applied this summer with the intent of taking Biochem this fall. But after going through my schedule I don't know if I can manage that course with some others I am taking so I am considering taking it this summer instead. But what I am worried about is that I already listed it on my prerequisite section on my application and I don't know if it might affect my admission decision or ability to receive more interviews. I have 2 interviews so far. If you guys could let me know your thoughts, that would be great.

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

So I applied this summer with the intent of taking Biochem this fall. But after going through my schedule I don't know if I can manage that course with some others I am taking so I am considering taking it this summer instead. But what I am worried about is that I already listed it on my prerequisite section on my application and I don't know if it might affect my admission decision or ability to receive more interviews. I have 2 interviews so far. If you guys could let me know your thoughts, that would be great.

Thank you so much!

I would take it spring semester at the latest. I think most dental schools require pre-reqs to be complete BEFORE the summer.

Here is text from UCSF's website: "It is required that all above prerequisite courses and units be completed by the end of the spring term of the year of intended enrollment."

I would take it spring semester at the latest. I think most dental schools require pre-reqs to be complete BEFORE the summer.

Here is text from UCSF's website: "It is required that all above prerequisite courses and units be completed by the end of the spring term of the year of intended enrollment."

Thank you!