Quick Question

Started by PELE#10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PELE#10

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently an IMG at St. George's in the Carib. I am about to select my 3rd year clinical center which are situated in the New Jersey and New York area. I am trying to go somewhere that has a good Gas program so that I can do my electives there.

So if you are a caribean IMG (pref St. Georges) or familiar with the program it would be great if I can get some feedback.

Thanks and hope everyone is doing great in there careers!! 🙂