Quick Question

Started by Opt2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Opt2010

SUNY Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, does anyone know which two schools have the Lasik - Refractory program? I know SUNY does when I interviewed with them but they said they're one of two schools. I have been looking through the schools but I can't seem to find the other school. Can someone tell me really quick?
 
what are you referring to...what is the lasik refractory program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure "Refractory" is even a word. It certainly isn't a term that applies to any sort of LASIK training. Sorry dude.
 
SUNY has an area devoted to Refractive Surgery. I guess that's what I'm referring to bc I know students can work with ODs and MDs in that dept.
So what is the other school that has the same program?
 
Opt2010 said:
SUNY has an area devoted to Refractive Surgery. I guess that's what I'm referring to bc I know students can work with ODs and MDs in that dept.
So what is the other school that has the same program?


Suny has a well balanced program in an exciting city that allows you to grow academically, professionally and personally outside of the classroom. 👍