quick question

Started by attia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

attia

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello
just wanna know does it matter to pharmacy school where i get my B.S. from?

if i get a 3.9 in a not so well known school or i get a 3.2 in a top ranked school like NYU or Yale which one is preferred?
which is better?
 
I graduated with a 3.2 from a university very few have heard of (Union University, Jackson, TN). I was accepted to pharmacy school this year, so I don't think the school you attend affects you one way or another, but I could be wrong.