5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2008
Michigan
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hey again!!!

I had a quick question--

as I was looking through the pcat section of this forum I read that when you sign up for the PCAT and you need to select the schools that you want the scores to be sent to- do you need to put the pharmcas participating schools also? I know you would have to put the non-participating schools to have the scores sent to..

But do you just select pharmcas and the non-participating schools because pharmcas will send the scores to the schools that you pick?

Sorry if that's confusing! :eek:

thephoenician88

wat.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
nope, add pharmcas once and that's that. The first time i did it i sent it to the schools that were using pharmcas, but not to pharmcas........which cost me about 20$ to fix if i remember correctly.

About the Ads
Apr 20, 2009
PA
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
nope, add pharmcas once and that's that. The first time i did it i sent it to the schools that were using pharmcas, but not to pharmcas........which cost me about 20$ to fix if i remember correctly.

Exactly what I did a month ago because I knew nothing about the process. I just have to wait and see if the score is even worth sending to PharmCAS for $20. :p

cschellh

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2008
Michigan
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
well thanks! I appreciate it =) and i wouldn't have probably even thought about it unless I saw it around!

Saves me a lot of money :) Thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.