Quick Question

Started by cschellh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cschellh

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey again!!!

I had a quick question--

as I was looking through the pcat section of this forum I read that when you sign up for the PCAT and you need to select the schools that you want the scores to be sent to- do you need to put the pharmcas participating schools also? I know you would have to put the non-participating schools to have the scores sent to..

But do you just select pharmcas and the non-participating schools because pharmcas will send the scores to the schools that you pick?

Sorry if that's confusing! 😱
 
nope, add pharmcas once and that's that. The first time i did it i sent it to the schools that were using pharmcas, but not to pharmcas........which cost me about 20$ to fix if i remember correctly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nope, add pharmcas once and that's that. The first time i did it i sent it to the schools that were using pharmcas, but not to pharmcas........which cost me about 20$ to fix if i remember correctly.

Exactly what I did a month ago because I knew nothing about the process. I just have to wait and see if the score is even worth sending to PharmCAS for $20. 😛
 
well thanks! I appreciate it =) and i wouldn't have probably even thought about it unless I saw it around!

Saves me a lot of money 🙂 Thanks!