Quick Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Metswin677

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
suppose we get experimental questions correct, do we get credit for it? like if we get 36 "non experimental questons" correct and 4 "experimental q's" correct, did we technically get "all" of the bio section correct?
 
Lol. I swear I answered this exact question for you through PM like a few weeks back.

Anyways, experimental questions don't affect your score in ANY way. & there's no way to figure out which questions are experimental or not - leprosy imo, isn't an obscure disease. In fact, I'd be surprised if someone hadn't heard of leprosy. It's actually commonly discussed in Microbiology since it's one of the two very popular mycobacteria. (Leprosy&TB) I had an entire section on Mycobacteria during Micro because of it's mycolic acid along with acid-fast stains in lab.

But seriously, don't worry about which are experimental and which aren't. You don't have time to worry about that. Just do your best to answer all of them for the best results.