1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Quick Question

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by DrRoyal Pains, Aug 10, 2011.

1. DrRoyal Pains

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    What edition of Campbell's is everyone using? I want to get the text everyone is talking about because it obv. sounds like a great source, but I dont know which edition it is. Thanksssssss

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tayloreve

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I bought the 9th edition....

But I think it's the 8th edition. I doubt it makes that much of a difference though huh? Going to be mostly the same I would think.

4. Dusk

Dusk Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    The notes that are lying around are from the 7th edition. I'm using the 8th, there's really no difference. I should've bought the 7th cause it's like 10 bucks

5. DrRoyal Pains

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I have the 7th from when I took general bio. I guess I'll start looking at that. I just Barrons AP Bio also.