quick study question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nydentist32

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
wen you guys are doing destroyer do you just plow ahead doing 30 then check 30 a day or do you just study the material then take destroyer every other day? I dont think my way is working too good so far. And what are some good study tips when using Achiever?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

wen you guys are doing destroyer do you just plow ahead doing 30 then check 30 a day or do you just study the material then take destroyer every other day? I dont think my way is working too good so far. And what are some good study tips when using Achiever?

thanks

What I did is I read through Kaplan & Cliffs Bio (while referencing Schaum's Bio) and Watched all Chad's Videos for GC and OC and THEN I went to destroyer. Currently Im finishing up going through it twice. What I did is every day I would do Bio (1-40 questions) GC (1-30 questions) and OC (1-30 questions) and I would read the answer after each problem I did. I also kept a spreadsheet that I created for DAT destroyer and math destroyer which really helped me keep things well recorded. I would put my choices and then I would marked the wrong ones in red. Now the second time around I would focus more on the ones i got wrong the first time and if I STILL got them wrong I would type in the answer in the "explanation to wrong answer" box. I've attached the spreadsheet so anyone could get a glimpse. It's quite useful!:)

Or you can try my Gladiator approach. Not everyone is man enough to do this though lol. This is called 'Going to War!' baby lol...

Do questions 1-10.
Do questions 1-10 again
Do questions 11-20
Do questions 11-20 again

Do questions 1-20

Do questions 21-30
Do questions 21-30 again
Do questions 31-40
Do questions 31-40 again
Do questions 21-40

Do questions 1-40

Do questions 41-50
Do questions 41-50 again
Do questions 51-60
Do questions 51-60 again
Do questions 41-60

Do questions 61-70
Do questions 61-70 again
Do questions 71-80
Do questions 71-80 again
Do questions 61-80

Do questions 41-80

Do questions 1-80

Do questions 81-90
etc, etc, etc.

And so on....

This is what I pretty much what I did to memorize Destroyer. You will know every single darn frickin' answer before you even finish reading the question, in addition to why all the other answer choices are wrong. For example, after you destroy the Destroyer, you can get thru the entire bio section (all 377 questions) in one sitting (1.5-2 hrs).

Or you can try my Gladiator approach. Not everyone is man enough to do this though lol. This is called 'Going to War!' baby lol...

Do questions 1-10.
Do questions 1-10 again
Do questions 11-20
Do questions 11-20 again

Do questions 1-20

Do questions 21-30
Do questions 21-30 again
Do questions 31-40
Do questions 31-40 again
Do questions 21-40

Do questions 1-40

Do questions 41-50
Do questions 41-50 again
Do questions 51-60
Do questions 51-60 again
Do questions 41-60

Do questions 61-70
Do questions 61-70 again
Do questions 71-80
Do questions 71-80 again
Do questions 61-80

Do questions 41-80

Do questions 1-80

Do questions 81-90
etc, etc, etc.

And so on....

This is what I pretty much what I did to memorize Destroyer. You will know every single darn frickin' answer before you even finish reading the question, in addition to why all the other answer choices are wrong. For example, after you destroy the Destroyer, you can get thru the entire bio section (all 377 questions) in one sitting (1.5-2 hrs).

That is sick!!! I hope you destroy bio on the DAT :D:D

Members don't see this ad :)
do you write out all your answers
If writing is how you memorize then I would only write out the ones that you got wrong...writing out all the answers will take you forever! Also the Gladiator approach is hardcore but honestly i memorized all the bio answers going through them only twice using my way! But again use whichever way works best for you! And like LetsGo2DSchool wrote, it IS a war!!!