Quick Transcript Question - Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Physics Guy1421

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find an answer to this under the AADSAS instructions and I did a quick forum search to now avail. My AADSAS application is complete except for the personal statement. I have finished my personal statement and I am having my adviser review it and she should get back to me by the weekend. I want to submit my application no later than Monday June 2nd.

My question is can I send my transcript request form to my undergrad institution this week? I know it will take a few days for them to actually get the transcript in the mail so I thought it would be alright. Or should I wait to have the transcripts sent until after I have actually submitted?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know how this all works, I actually already sent my transcripts even though I dont plan on submitting my Application until mid-June as I need to work on my PS.

I think you can send the transcripts anytime, however they wont look at them or do anything with them until you pay the fees.
But sending them before you submit I hope is ok...

I dont know how this all works, I actually already sent my transcripts even though I dont plan on submitting my Application until mid-June as I need to work on my PS.

I think you can send the transcripts anytime, however they wont look at them or do anything with them until you pay the fees.
But sending them before you submit I hope is ok...

Haha lets hope its alright! Anybody know for sure???

Haha lets hope its alright! Anybody know for sure???

I just submitted my app and ordered the transcripts. It doesn't matter, the earlier your app is submitted, the better. It'll take a while for them to verify your transcripts too...