Quick Turn Around on Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alex0128

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently realized that some of my secondaries found their way into my spam folder. Pritzker, Cincinnati, and Columbia P&S were all in there, and I didn't think to check my spam folder until after I was verfied. Turns out these schools sent me their secondaries just after I submitted my AMCAS. They were sent all on the 2nd of July.

Aside from rolling admissions, what are your opinions on whether or not this will hurt me if I get them in within a few days from now? Do schools keep track of how long it takes you to complete your secondary? None of these have a deadline thankfully, but I don't want them to think I just put their supplemental on the back burner for a month!

Perhaps I'm simply being paranoid, but I'd like any feedback on this from anyone, but especially from an adcom if possible.

AB

Members don't see this ad.

unless they have a deadline, i dont think they care. they onyl look at your app when everything is in, including LOR's

Some of us have full time jobs. Some of mine aren't gonna be submitted for well over a month from the day I received them.