Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Quick VCU Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by praying4MD, Sep 30, 2001.

1. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    The secondary instructions state:
    "You must print the In-state Tuition Form and mail us the completed, signed form."

Much of the form is dedicated to determining residency status. However, I am not a resident and I am not claiming residency status. Do I still have to complete it and send it in?

2. Maple

7+ Year Member

Hey Praying4MD,

No I don't think you need to complete it if you are not a resident of VA. I didn't send it in either. Since their office has not contacted me about any missing documents, and my file is complete, I am assuimg that everything is ok!

3. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Thanks. YES! One more piece of paperwork I can leave undone! It's a bit pathetic when I get so happy about trivial things. :D

4. elle

elle Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

This is funny, I had the exact same question, but kept forgetting to ask it! Even though the instructions say to send in the form, I don't think it is necessary if you don't live in Virginia. So it should be one less form to type. :)

5. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you're not a Virginia resident, you don't need to submit the form. My file is complete without it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...