Quick VCU Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

praying4MD

2K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The secondary instructions state:
"You must print the In-state Tuition Form and mail us the completed, signed form."

Much of the form is dedicated to determining residency status. However, I am not a resident and I am not claiming residency status. Do I still have to complete it and send it in?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Praying4MD,

No I don't think you need to complete it if you are not a resident of VA. I didn't send it in either. Since their office has not contacted me about any missing documents, and my file is complete, I am assuimg that everything is ok!

Thanks. YES! One more piece of paperwork I can leave undone! It's a bit pathetic when I get so happy about trivial things. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
This is funny, I had the exact same question, but kept forgetting to ask it! Even though the instructions say to send in the form, I don't think it is necessary if you don't live in Virginia. So it should be one less form to type. :)

If you're not a Virginia resident, you don't need to submit the form. My file is complete without it.