Quickly Written LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SamKPharma

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I recently asked my supervisor, who is a PhD, to write me a letter of recommendation on a friday and the letter was sent and completed by the following monday. Should i be worried that it is not going to be as good? For my other LORs, my professors took a month to complete.
 
My research mentor submitted his letter overnight as well ...... I wasn't worried too much because I know my mentor is a strong writer, he knows me very well, and he knew I wanted to apply to Pharmacy School ever since I started working with him few years ago so I figured he expected me to ask him for a LOR before I even asked him.
So I wouldn't worry too much about it if you think he knows you pretty well. 🙂

Hey I recently asked my supervisor, who is a PhD, to write me a letter of recommendation on a friday and the letter was sent and completed by the following monday. Should i be worried that it is not going to be as good? For my other LORs, my professors took a month to complete.