Quiet on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brown town

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel as if there has been a bit of a lull with interview invites and AADSAS updates? Granted this is probably a horrible thread, but I'm just throwin it out there :D

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely thinking the same. I think it is mainly those of us that submitted later than May-June that are playing the waiting game right now. Has anyone that submitted in Aug (mailed in Sept.) received any interviews yet?

Definitely thinking the same. I think it is mainly those of us that submitted later than May-June that are playing the waiting game right now. Has anyone that submitted in Aug (mailed in Sept.) received any interviews yet?

I submitted mine on August 22nd and received four interview invites so far (Nova, Case, UConn, and OSU). None of them is pre-December though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my AADSAS on Aug. 16, and I have gotten 2 interview invites.
Nova- Jan 9
Case- April 7:scared:
I'm worried that they're late interviews, but I'm happy to have gotten anything at all

I submitted to AADSAS on Aug. 8 (sent out Sept. 10) & have 1 Nov. 30 interview so far. Patiently waiting for more (hopefully!)

Mine is submitted in the beginning of OCT and received one interview so far.

Hopefully more on the way. My AADSAS status page is really quiet during these days. :(

Printout mailed July 30th, letters of rec mailed out August 13th

very very quiet....

Hey Guys,

My application was received by the schools in early august...but my DAT scores weren't received until Oct 3rd (wrote the DAT end of september). I applied to 10 schools and so far I have only received 2 interviews: Nova (pre-dec) and Case (MARCH!!) Nothing from the other schools. I agree -- things seem really quiet. Really frustrating. Everyday I frantically check my email and the mailbox -- and everyday I'm disappointed. Nerve racking actually. And the fact case is in march pretty much means i'll be waitlisted there or denied. So now I'm super anxiety for Nova to make a good impression.

According to predents, seems like some school have only given out a few nov interviews so far. Ex. UDM, UofM, I think Penn, indiana, ufts, and temple (if I remmeber correctly from what I looked at last night). Seems like a lot of NYU went out and still nothing for me =( I am hoping they are just finishing their oct interviews and then they are going to send out another mass interview invite.

Glad u guys are in the same boat with me

Hey Guys,

My application was received by the schools in early august...but my DAT scores weren't received until Oct 3rd (wrote the DAT end of september). I applied to 10 schools and so far I have only received 2 interviews: Nova (pre-dec) and Case (MARCH!!) Nothing from the other schools. I agree -- things seem really quiet. Really frustrating. Everyday I frantically check my email and the mailbox -- and everyday I'm disappointed. Nerve racking actually. And the fact case is in march pretty much means i'll be waitlisted there or denied. So now I'm super anxiety for Nova to make a good impression.

According to predents, seems like some school have only given out a few nov interviews so far. Ex. UDM, UofM, I think Penn, indiana, ufts, and temple (if I remmeber correctly from what I looked at last night). Seems like a lot of NYU went out and still nothing for me =( I am hoping they are just finishing their oct interviews and then they are going to send out another mass interview invite.

Glad u guys are in the same boat with me

With your stats, I won't be sweating.

I am not very nervous ( I can't do anything about it) however, I am at the point that I literally hug my lap top and go to sleep. I don't even know how many times I check my AADSAS status page and Inbox in the middle of the night. I guess it's a good time to go see a psychiatric.

I was also invited for the interview at Nov before the end of the year and now that looks like my only hope. :(

I submitted my aadsas at the end of June, but my LORs werent sent by my school until beginning of august. So far got 2 interviews. It does seem like may and june are getting most of the early interviews. I think I got lucky with Columbia and Penn being before Dec. 1. I was really worried when everyone was getting interviews. Just got invites couple weeks ago.

Hey hamco,

you have great stats! I dont mean this in a bad way -- but if you have those stats and schools such as USC and Michigan have not called you, I feel a bit less worried now thaat I haven't heard from them either! Hopefully we'll all hear something soooon!

i submitted my aadsas 7/26 and all ive heard so far from schools is that my app has been received and now im 'under review' everywhere... good to hear im not alone!