Quinnipiac Class of 2016

Started by allenjm19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

allenjm19

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Quinnipiac class of 2016!

I've been looking into housing for this fall and I'm finding that it would make a lot more sense to get a house with a few other people rather than renting a room.. seems cheaper & more options of much nicer places.

anyone interested??


if this sounds good to anyone, pm me and we can discuss further!
 
While this thread is up just wanted to mention that I got a rejection letter from them this past week but it's okay because I had already been accepted to the school I wanted to go to: Domincan College.