Quinnipiac U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biscuits1234

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I tried finding Quinnipiac University threads, but nothing came up. Has anyone heard back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to quinnipiac too and I have not herd anything back yet either.

Y'all should look again...there is a QU thread with almost 1000 posts. Type "Quinnipiac" into the search.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invite via email from Quinnipiac today (for 2/22 or 2/23, but will be declining). I pulled up the email they sent a few months ago confirming receipt of my application:

2. If selected for an interview, invitations are sent (via email) approximately two weeks prior to the interview date.

3. Interviews are held on the North Haven campus throughout the Spring semester.

4. If accepted after an interview, you will be notified as early as two weeks post interview to as late as April or May. To hold your seat in the class, a five hundred dollar matriculation deposit is due within two weeks after acceptance (will be refunded after graduation).

So just keep checking your email for that invite. Good luck! :)

Anyone hear from Quinnipiac recently? I am waiting to hear back!

Are interviews required for admission?

I received an interview invite via email from Quinnipiac today (for 2/22 or 2/23, but will be declining). I pulled up the email they sent a few months ago confirming receipt of my application:

2. If selected for an interview, invitations are sent (via email) approximately two weeks prior to the interview date.

3. Interviews are held on the North Haven campus throughout the Spring semester.

4. If accepted after an interview, you will be notified as early as two weeks post interview to as late as April or May. To hold your seat in the class, a five hundred dollar matriculation deposit is due within two weeks after acceptance (will be refunded after graduation).

So just keep checking your email for that invite. Good luck! :)

...now what do you think??

Hey guys, interviews are required for admission into Quinnipiac's program. I interviewed for Quinnipiac on February 22nd, and received a decision on my application on the 25th via email.

*** The good news is that since this is their first year accepting "transfer students" (students that did not attend QU for their undergrad study) they only received about 500 applications!***

Good luck everyone! :)

Hey guys, interviews are required for admission into Quinnipiac's program. I interviewed for Quinnipiac on February 22nd, and received a decision on my application on the 25th via email.

*** The good news is that since this is their first year accepting "transfer students" (students that did not attend QU for their undergrad study) they only received about 500 applications!***

Good luck everyone! :)

Did they by any chance mention how many rounds of interviews they were going to have?