Quizes in college

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you get a quiz in college, do you switch the answer sheet with another person so you mark it for each other like in high school ? Or the professors or TAs always mark the quiz for you so the students don't mark for each other ?

Thanks comments in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm, I think that this really depends on which college and which university. I do not think it's really even a universal thing in all high schools. For example, in my high school, we rarely did this. So far, in my limited college experience, the professors/TAs have graded everything. Also, in college (at least for me), most of my tests/quizzes have been short answer/extended response, which is difficult for other students to grade impartially.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you'll ever be in a situation where another student grades your exam/quiz. The only peer-grading that I ever went through in college was in Organic II. We had to present during quiz-class and the other students would grade you based on pass/fail.

BTW, I've noticed that you've been posting a lot of "high school vs. college" threads lately. It's really not that scary. You start getting used to it after the first week. If I were you, I would be having fun right now(I wish I was still in highschool). Don't worry about it too much. You'll be fine :thumbup:.