qVault vs DATGenius section by section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asfasdfasdferwerw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have my DAT in 3 weeks and I've already gone through the destroyer twice and most of bootcamp. I wanna get more practice problems but I don't know which way I should go qVault or Genius.

I definitely want qVault's Bio (for the sheer number of questions), RC (because I need WAY more practice) and maybe Gen Chem. However, I heard mixed reviews for the other sections.

Meanwhile, from past posts it seems that genius has a superior PAT section (not to mention the price is considerably cheaper), but I was wondering how it stood up compared qVault in the other sections.

Members don't see this ad.

I think Genius was really good for the sciences and I used their tests and got TS 25, (Ochem 29, Gchem 23, Bio 26)
Havent used qvault, but honestly you can just google "Qvault quizlet" and see most of the q's lolol.
Genius PAT was wowww!

Reactions: 1 user
I think both are harder in sciences than the actual dat.
I think Genius was really good for the sciences and I used their tests and got TS 25, (Ochem 29, Gchem 23, Bio 26)
Havent used qvault, but honestly you can just google "Qvault quizlet" and see most of the q's lolol.
Genius PAT was wowww!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Particularly the bio and PAT explanations are amazing and have super detailed and helpful solutions in DAT Genius. I'd say the PAT is definitely more represenative in dat genius than bootcamp (bootcamp can be 'too' crazy' with keyholes in particular). I think both genius and bootcamp are harder in sciences than the actual dat.

Both DAT Genius and Bootcamp are better and less expensive than qvault
Thanks for the feedback. I'm struggling a lot with angles, overall. I can usually eliminate down, but find the final two are nearly impossible. Are the angles in bootcamp and genius, with three degrees differences, representative?

Dat Bootcamp was great.
Genius came out after I took the DAT but it looked alright, not quite as good as Bootcamp.

Dat Q vault although expensive is the most underrated resource on this website.