r.s.v.p. if...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
you have not submitted yet, and care to share.

Members don't see this ad.

well i dont count for this year, but last year I did not submit the app until October 1st... though ours was due Oct 2nd last year... I only remember this because I retook the GRE the morning of Sunday Oct 1st, added those new scores onto the VMCAS, then hit submit... nothing like waiting until the last minute :)

nope, haven't submitted yet. i FINALLY got my last rec letter today! i'm also still tweaking my statement and still puzzling over how to write the 100 words of how unique i am for csu's supplemental. yes, i like to live life dangerously.

Members don't see this ad :)
haven't submitted yet either. I'm still trying to make sure my PS sounds okay with the words I had to edit out to fit the limit. :( I really really liked it the way it was. I'm still filling out the supplemental for UGA too, it's really a pain.

at least the UGA supplemental is FREE! i just discovered that. how nice!

I haven't. I'm pretty much done... I'm just afraid to hit submit! I am still reading over my p.s for the hundreth time !

i havent yet either...i still need 2 of my elors!!!

I just saw that my last LOR was completed and I'm about to push the button!!! eeeeeeee!

I haven't submitted yet either. I am still trying to condense my personal statement...

I'm still waiting on two LOR's that were promised to be completed this weekend. Everything else is done. :)

I retook the GRE the morning of Sunday Oct 1st, added those new scores onto the VMCAS, then hit submit...
I really wanted to do this after botching the analytical writing section (poor planning, ran out of time), but there were no testing centers anywhere near me that were open on Sundays. :mad:

At any rate, I don't think I submitted until Sep 30 or Oct 1.