China and Eastern Asia RaaMD we dont need ur 2 word posts SHUTUP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

surething1

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My god you add a two word commentary to every post and its just not needed. You are just a trolling attention *****.
 
I hope you are kidding Surething, because what you said is mean. Perhaps it is better to PM him your opinions rather than starting a thread that is hurtful and pointless.
 
surething1 said:
My god you add a two word commentary to every post and its just not needed. You are just a trolling attention *****.


It's funny you're calling me a troll cuz I've been on this forum for a lot longer than you have. I find the posts informative and interesting and as so I give my props versus not saying anything at all and just being a lurker. The only "surething" my friend is that you should do better things with yourself and your time than calling me out on a forum. Oh, and thanks for having my back shetland.