Rad Onc Unmatched 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baws

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can one find stats on unmatched in radonc for 2017? I cant really find a charting outcomes 2017....heard a rumor that only 3 people went unmatched?

Members don't see this ad.

Where can one find stats on unmatched in radonc for 2017? I cant really find a charting outcomes 2017....heard a rumor that only 3 people went unmatched?
Charting Outcomes only published every other year. Next one will be 2018.

Members don't see this ad :)
Slots will still fill from fmg/carribean etc. Will create lots of opportunities for unscrupulous employers- urorads/hdr for nursing home skin cancers etc

Reactions: 2 users
people are still applying into rad onc? do they not want jobs?

They look forward to living and working in Salina, Kansas (no offense to the lovely people of Salina).

Along with Rhinelander WI, Utica NY, El Centro CA, etc. did I forget any other annual ASTRO career center listing?

Probably a blessing in disguise...hopefully they were smart enough to have a back up specialty.

cancer center in irvine, but my 2 favorites are palliative radiation fellowship, and the private practice fellowship in Chicago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user