-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Radford
Started by Drmpttttttttttttt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, but based off of previous years people were contacted 4-5 days following their interviews.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I was just curious, good luck
No I still haven't heardHas anyone heard yet if they have gotten in?
Have you heard back?people have been hearing since wednesday so you guys should know soon
Been waitlisted
Yes, I should have included that I received the acceptance call/email yesterday.Have you heard back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will you be accepting?I was notified of my acceptance yesterday. I have until December 15th to decide. I am sure they will be sending out another round of acceptances after that deadline.
I am not sure yet. I am out of state and applied to 9 other schools. I grew up in Roanoke and love the area, but Radford is not my top choice mainly because of price. I am very thankful for the opportunity, but I wish I had more time to decide. I'm definitely going to wait until like the day before to make a decision.Will you be accepting?
I feel you on that, good luck!I am not sure yet. I am out of state and applied to 9 other schools. I grew up in Roanoke and love the area, but Radford is not my top choice mainly because of price. I am very thankful for the opportunity, but I wish I had more time to decide. I'm definitely going to wait until like the day before to make a decision.
Thank you!I feel you on that, good luck!
I was waitlisted :/
Haven't heard anything backJust wondering if anyone has gotten in off of the waitlist yet?
I found out today I was accepted from the waitlist! I'm so so so excited! For those of you on the waitlist, don't give up hope! 🙂
Heard back today as well, congrats!I found out today I was accepted from the waitlist! I'm so so so excited! For those of you on the waitlist, don't give up hope! 🙂
How did they contact you?Heard back today as well, congrats!
By email , and I have till Feb 1 to replyHow did they contact you?
Thank you! You too! 🙂Heard back today as well, congrats!
Was just accepted off of the waitlist!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats boss!Was just accepted off of the waitlist!!!
Preciate it, are you attending?Congrats boss!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 37
- Views
- 8K