Radio Frequencies

Started by SMW83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SMW83

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just bought a new police/fire/EMS radio scanner 😀 And I was wondering what frequencies to check into. There are some preprogrammed freq's in the scanner, but I am particurlarly interested in Grady's, so I looked them up, and when I learned I already had it preprogrammed, I went to it, only to find complete SILENCE! anyone in EMS knows that Grady is FAR from silent!!!!! what gives?
 
SMW83 said:
I just bought a new police/fire/EMS radio scanner 😀 And I was wondering what frequencies to check into. There are some preprogrammed freq's in the scanner, but I am particurlarly interested in Grady's, so I looked them up, and when I learned I already had it preprogrammed, I went to it, only to find complete SILENCE! anyone in EMS knows that Grady is FAR from silent!!!!! what gives?

What are you talking about? I doubt anyone in EMS knows what Grady is unless they live there.

😕

As far as frequencies, I don't know why you think that your certain agency is preprogrammed in, but it is VERY unlikely. You'll need to to a search online or contact the agency yourself, and program in the frequencies manually.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad