Radiology and the Kennedy Assassination

Started by patspeer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

patspeer

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this seems out of line, but I've been researching the Kennedy assassination medical evidence and am looking for feedback from those working in the medical field. I've created a presentation, basically a book, available here: http://homepage.mac.com/bkohley/Menu18.html

I am not a medical professional, but have spent hundreds of hours reading about radiology and the interpretation of gunshot wounds. In my section Re-inspection of the X-rays I offer a new interpretation of the x-rays that explains a lot of the supposed mysteries. I am particularly anxious to get feedback regarding one slide entitled Believing is Seeing. On this slide I demonstrate where a fragment seen on the A-P x-ray is on the lateral x-ray. I believe this makes total sense. Unfortunately, it is in a different location than that determined by the many government experts. Any comments appreciated.
 
It would be better to post this in the resident forum on auntminnie.com
 
tigershark said:
It would be better to post this in the resident forum on auntminnie.com

I followed your advice and have already received a few helpful comments. Thanks.