Radiology book

Started by radiology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you can get a hold of Squire's Fundamentals of Radiology, it will serve you well. I would see if you can sign it out of your library first, before you buy anything.
 
Felson's chest radiography: a programmed approach or something like that is a good basic chest-xray book. Squire's is a good starting point as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking Radiology right now, and I think Radiology secrets is a great book. Especially since I'm not going into it. Quick little breakdows, but if you're considering a career in radiology, I would go with something else.
 
Bought rads recall over rads secrets. Recall was exactly what i needed on the spot and acronyms. If you want to be a radiologist spend $160 and get fundamentals of diagnostic radiology by brant and helms. far superior to squires.

8404
 
squires offers a much better basic overview. brandt and helms has way too much detail for someone not in a radiology residency