Radiology Certification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

su74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I am a non-u.s trained dentist. I would like to take the radiology certification in Texas. Can somebody please tell me the procedure to apply or the website?Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

su74 said:
Hi Friends,
I am a non-u.s trained dentist. I would like to take the radiology certification in Texas. Can somebody please tell me the procedure to apply or the website?Thanks.
Hi,
if you live in Dallas area, there usually is a Continuing education course at Baylor school of Dentistry, given once or twice a year , that you can take , called Radiology certification for dental auxiliaries or something like that.If you go on the Baylor web site www.tambcd.edu , at the continuing education , they should have one every spring, or you can just call them .Hope it helps, good luck to you!
dent 2005

Hi Friend,
Thanks for your reply. I am working as a dental assistant(only hands on job experience). I have not studied dental assisiting in any school.Do you think I can apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

u can check this one also www.danb.org and look for RHS(radiation health and safety)
or call 1800 367 3262.they will give u the right info.
they will give u the state dental board numbers..u can call and find out abt texas..
i just gave my dental radiology exam 2 days ago from nj and i passed .its very simple
and easy....iam a dentist from india.hope this will help u.

su74 said:
Hi Friends,

dentb'lore said:
Hi,

u can check this one also www.danb.org and look for RHS(radiation health and safety)
they will give u the state dental board numbers..u can call and find out abt texas..
i just gave my dental radiology exam 2 days ago from nj and i passed .its very simple

Hi, I had taken the radiology certfication I neither work in a dental clinic nor hands- on training. Just apply at their website you will get a response.

dentb'lore said:
Hi,

Hi!
I am a dentist from India too, and am hoping I can get a part time job as a DA. However I am not able to figure out how to pen a resume! Any suggestions would be welcome....