radiology in the past and now...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timhost

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if rads has always had a similar profile as it does now. I have read in a couple threads that rads is currently "very hot". Has it always been higher than average with compensation and other lifestyle factors, has it always been competitive? How has it compared to other specialties in the 70s 80 90s?

I know that this questions has been asked once on a previous thread but somehow everyone got sidetracked on outsourcing issues...the five times beaten dead horse...please avoid outsourcing topic...

Thanks for any replies...

Members don't see this ad.

bump

timhost said:
I am wondering if rads has always had a similar profile as it does now. I have read in a couple threads that rads is currently "very hot". Has it always been higher than average with compensation and other lifestyle factors, has it always been competitive? How has it compared to other specialties in the 70s 80 90s?

I know that this questions has been asked once on a previous thread but somehow everyone got sidetracked on outsourcing issues...the five times beaten dead horse...please avoid outsourcing topic...

Thanks for any replies...