Radiology Text (Hey TT, help?) :)

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LetItSnow

Skipping the light fandango
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A while back, somebody posted a radiology textbook that they really liked as a reference. I was doing occasional searches for a cheap/used/etc version halfheartedly, but now I lost the reference as to which book it was.

I'm failing at my thread forum searching skills, because I can't scrounge it up through a search either.

It wasn't Thrall. Was it Coulson? All I remember is that for whatever reason, it caught my interest.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can dig a bit harder when I'm not on my phone. The husband is hogging the computer space and outlets for some dumb thing called 'work'... lame.

I think it had to have been Coulson. I did some browsing through radiology texts and a) that looks right, and b) it's not like there are that many options.

Sadly, I can't find any good deals on it (I managed to snag some books for this semester that are current edition for as low as $20 .... saved $140 on one book alone), so I guess I'll just keep checking once in a while and hope to snag a used copy. Too expensive for something I don't really need at this point.

Thx, TT.