RadOnc Questions and In Service

Started by Baws
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Baws

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sup fellas who passed clinical boards:

What percentages were you getting on RadOnc Questions and old In Service Exams when you passed you clinical boards?
(I'm kind of hitting 60s on the in-service and 75s on RadOnc Questions)
 
Sup fellas who passed clinical boards:

What percentages were you getting on RadOnc Questions and old In Service Exams when you passed you clinical boards?
(I'm kind of hitting 60s on the in-service and 75s on RadOnc Questions)
Not sure. But with a pass rate consistently in the upper nineties and those percentiles you're getting I think you can take the rest of the evening off from studying.