Rads to Anesthesia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anesthesiarad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for any advice or help from someone who has successfully switched from rads to anesthesia. Currently a pgy-1 looking to switch asap to start as pgy-1 or pgy-2 (ca-1).

240's/250's step1/2, no red flags, in good standing with current program.

Is the best way to go around calling programs? or re-entering through the match again? Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for any advice or help from someone who has successfully switched from rads to anesthesia. Currently a pgy-1 looking to switch asap to start as pgy-1 or pgy-2 (ca-1).

240's/250's step1/2, no red flags, in good standing with current program.

Is the best way to go around calling programs? or re-entering through the match again? Thanks guys.

There are programs that offer spots starting out as a CA-1 in July--it's through the match, and they are labeled at R0 spots. A few places that I distinctly remember offering these positions were Michigan, MGH, and (I think) Baylor, but I can't guarantee that they will offers spots again this year. Your best bet would probably be contacting individual programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.