GRE Raffle - FREE "SCHOLAR" GRE PACKAGE !

Started by thenewgre
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenewgre

Test Prep Exhibitor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Raffle - FREE "SCHOLAR" GRE PACKAGE !

GraduateTestPrep.com will be raffling off 2 free GRE SCHOLAR packages to anyone who posts their name in the following thread. Winners will be required to disclose their home address and contact info to SDN but this information will not be shared with any third party.

Good Luck and all the best with your GRE preparation!
 
To clarify, you do not have to post your real name to enter the raffle. Please just make a post of any type below and you will be contacted for name and e-mail address if you win. If you already posted your name in the thread, you are still entered to win. I've just removed the postings from public view to protect your privacy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I love the thread. I'm an older student planning on going back to school due to the terrible lack of job prospects. I haven't considered taking a course because, frankly, I don't have the money. I'm scheduled to take the GRE on Feb 9th and my question is: do you have any programs that could help me prepare in such a short period of time? I've been studying pretty intensely for two weeks now and have identified my weaknesses, so I'm not in need of any diagnostic testing. I just need practice, practice, and practice.
Thanks so much!
 
I will like to be enter into the raffle. Thank you 🙂

Question: How much more successful are students who you graduatetestprep.com's resources compare to other students?
 
I will like to be enter into the raffle. Thank you 🙂

Question: How much more successful are students who you graduatetestprep.com's resources compare to other students?

Hi!

Thank you for your question. We have no statistics on the comparison of how our students fair in comparison to other students. However, we have received feedback indicating people's general satisfaction with our products and their increase in score after taking our program.

I hope this helps

All the best!
 
Hello, I love the thread. I'm an older student planning on going back to school due to the terrible lack of job prospects. I haven't considered taking a course because, frankly, I don't have the money. I'm scheduled to take the GRE on Feb 9th and my question is: do you have any programs that could help me prepare in such a short period of time? I've been studying pretty intensely for two weeks now and have identified my weaknesses, so I'm not in need of any diagnostic testing. I just need practice, practice, and practice.
Thanks so much!

Hi Mekel,

Thanks for your question. Yes we can provide excellent practice for you. With every test and exercise you take with us, you will receive a detailed performance analysis report that will immediately identify your strengths and weaknesses. Our methods have been proven to yield higher GRE scores in a short period of time!

All the best!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.