India and South Asia Raksha Bandhan Mubarak

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shivalrous

Umrao Jaan
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys on this day do not forget your sisters---wear your rakhi on your right wrist with pride.

For now I shall go and call my sister on this holiday. 😀
 
shivalrous said:
Guys on this day do not forget your sisters---wear your rakhi on your right wrist with pride.

For now I shall go and call my sister on this holiday. 😀
Ahhh yes, those flashy-golden wrist bands that I still keep over the years. I don't forget the didis.

PS. FedEx them some mithai which you made yourself, cause a phone call doesn't cut it in this day and age 😀
 
I like teddy bear rakhis on the guys, so ii'd tie em on my cousins' wrist, but that was back in india 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shivalrous said:
Guys on this day do not forget your sisters---wear your rakhi on your right wrist with pride.

For now I shall go and call my sister on this holiday. 😀


hey whats the exact date?
 
shivalrous said:
It was yesterday....Friday if I'm not mistaken.


OMG
I atleast need to send a greeting to my cousin! I m so stupid, did ya sistah tie ya?
 
priyanka said:
OMG
I atleast need to send a greeting to my cousin! I m so stupid, did ya sistah tie ya?

Yes she most definitely did. 🙂