Random factoid!

Started by ckd816
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ckd816

Dick Vet c/o 2016
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you guys know that the guy who played Charlie in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is now a vet in New York?! He went to Cornell! Oh, the random things one learns on Facebook while avoiding homework... 😀

Does anyone else have any funny vet-related trivia??
 
I wouldnt really call this trivia, but if you set your cell phone ring to the sound of a squeaky toy, it will cause your dog to go nuts and run around looking for her ball...

Of course, I would never do such a cruel thing....


Or would I?
😉


But yeah, Peter Ostrum, the Charlie, is a vet in Glenfield, NY. Also known as the middle of freakin' no where 🙂 I don't remember where I learned that.
 
Makes me want to find his clinic and then just bust through the door and go, "I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE..." and then just turn around and walk back out. :d
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Makes me want to find his clinic and then just bust through the door and go, "I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE..." and the. Just turn around and walk back out. :d

Ha Ha...yeah, I'll bet he's never heard THAT before. :laugh:
 
Makes me want to find his clinic and then just bust through the door and go, "I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE..." and the. Just turn around and walk back out. :d

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: omg sooo f'in funny!!! tearss!!!!
 
He got Willy Wonka's factory and got to be a vet? He's living my dreams LOL! That's so weird, I guess acting took him places...then again I'd rather be a vet than an actor too😉

P.S. I started busting out laughing when I read twelvetigers post :laugh: