Random factoid!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ckd816

Dick Vet c/o 2016
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys know that the guy who played Charlie in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is now a vet in New York?! He went to Cornell! Oh, the random things one learns on Facebook while avoiding homework... :D

Does anyone else have any funny vet-related trivia??

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldnt really call this trivia, but if you set your cell phone ring to the sound of a squeaky toy, it will cause your dog to go nuts and run around looking for her ball...

Of course, I would never do such a cruel thing....

Or would I?
;)

But yeah, Peter Ostrum, the Charlie, is a vet in Glenfield, NY. Also known as the middle of freakin' no where :) I don't remember where I learned that.

Makes me want to find his clinic and then just bust through the door and go, "I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE..." and then just turn around and walk back out. :hungover:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Makes me want to find his clinic and then just bust through the door and go, "I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE..." and the. Just turn around and walk back out. :hungover:

Ha Ha...yeah, I'll bet he's never heard THAT before. :laugh:

Makes me want to find his clinic and then just bust through the door and go, "I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE..." and the. Just turn around and walk back out. :hungover:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: omg sooo f'in funny!!! tearss!!!!

He got Willy Wonka's factory and got to be a vet? He's living my dreams LOL! That's so weird, I guess acting took him places...then again I'd rather be a vet than an actor too;)

P.S. I started busting out laughing when I read twelvetigers post :laugh: