FancyFloss

2+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2014
That very large apple.
Status
Dental Student
Everyone add tips they think would be helpful for prepping for an interview, during an interview, and interview follow up etiquette!

My personal tip: Don't wear anything too flashy! For guys, a blue or white shirt with a blue tie and a suit is always the staple if you can't figure out what to wear.

DentalDoge

2+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2014
Status
Dental Student
I always go to my interviews shirtless.

Last time I got arrested for "possession of weapons of mass destruction".

Jan 10, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
You're coming off as stupid.
I'm sorry you don't understand it. It's a reference from the movie mentioned above "step brothers ". I think your post backfired. Now who is coming off as stupid ? Gotta be nicer dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 29, 2014
Don't drink too much water. I had to make a peepee during a presentation at one of my interviews and it wasn't particularly fun.

Reactions: Digitalangel

StumpMT

5+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2013
Indiana
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm sorry you don't understand it. It's a reference from the movie mentioned above "step brothers ". I think your post backfired. Now who is coming off as stupid ? Gotta be nicer dude
His quote, "You're coming off as stupid" is also a quote from Step Brothers. Now who is coming off as stupid? :)

Reactions: yeslek88
Jan 10, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
His quote, "You're coming off as stupid" is also a quote from Step Brothers. Now who is coming off as stupid? :)
Oh darn it. Meeeee lol.

Jan 10, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hahahaha good try masterdental
It is of real men to admit when they are being fools. And I set myself up. Hahaha