Random Interview Tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FancyFloss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone add tips they think would be helpful for prepping for an interview, during an interview, and interview follow up etiquette!

My personal tip: Don't wear anything too flashy! For guys, a blue or white shirt with a blue tie and a suit is always the staple if you can't figure out what to wear.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
During the interview , drop a pen, and pick it up while seducing the interviewer. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Don't fart a la Step Brothers.

Reactions: 1 user
I always go to my interviews shirtless.

Last time I got arrested for "possession of weapons of mass destruction".

Reactions: 1 users
You're coming off as stupid.
I'm sorry you don't understand it. It's a reference from the movie mentioned above "step brothers ". I think your post backfired. Now who is coming off as stupid ? Gotta be nicer dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't drink too much water. I had to make a peepee during a presentation at one of my interviews and it wasn't particularly fun.

I'm sorry you don't understand it. It's a reference from the movie mentioned above "step brothers ". I think your post backfired. Now who is coming off as stupid ? Gotta be nicer dude

His quote, "You're coming off as stupid" is also a quote from Step Brothers. Now who is coming off as stupid? :)