Random LADOC Hate Mails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Every once and while I get a random rant/hate mail from a SDN user that well feels more comfortable telling me in PMs what he/she thinks...but this one is an instant classic. No clue what thread he/she is responding too or even how they got the impression I was a PA, but its a good read:

You are xenophobic, racist and ignorant. Where do you get off thinking that because you are an American PA you somehow are equivalent to a physician abroad. They went to medical school and became physicians (US and FMGs) you did not for whatever personal reasons or intellectual shortcomings you have. The military is a solace for many PAs and MDs who can't cut it in the real world. In the real world you'd be working for me the MD...and it doesn't matter what ethnic/geographic area the Md is from..they are the doctor you are NOT. Get use to it bigot...hence physician ASSistant not physician is your role no matter if your supervising MD is Ossama or O'Brien you work for him/her not yourself. Sorry you think White American Christian Males are only capable of healing the sick. How narrow minded....my people were healing the sick long before the USA existed. I hope you work for a nice foreign, brown nonchristian FMg MD who will surely show you your PA limiations and quiet bitterness of not beiong able to get into real medical school..going through life with the silent "I SO BADLY WANT TO BE A REAL DOCTOR" but just a PA (glorified medic). Now go to your next Klan rally and hate the brown ones and Jews and Arabs that are MDs little white ignorant xenophobic PA person.

Now how does someone read my path forum posts and decide to post this? Are they high on drugs? Frantic? Delusional? Do they have an AK-47 and heading towards a shopping mall? WHAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Apologies, but I removed the name of the user in that post. For reference to all, it is not permitted to repost private messages in public. I will leave the rest in though at least for now.

One possibility though: The person who PM'd you may have confused you with someone else. I once got a PM from a user berating me for belittling someone's MCAT scores in the MCAT or pre-allo forum (I almost never go to either one of these forums and have not posted in either in years). I wrote back and said that they probably had me confused with someone else, and by the way, pay attention to the username next time. Never got a response.

No clue, might have been misdirected as why would someone think a poster who has the handle LADOC would be a PA.

Still this message is a window into a very disturbed mind. Someone filled with hate towards the West, possible bomber. I think this deserves attention from the Secret Service.

Members don't see this ad :)
He forgot sexist and misogynistic! And capitalistic swine!

Oh, if only I could call myself a PA- then I wouldn't be staring down the barrel of 5 years of residency/fellowship making LESS money than I made as a starting engineer out of college FIFTEEN years ago working a cush 40 hrs/week. Oh well.

I'm not worried about your safety, LADOC. For some reason, I picture you with an NRA membership and a healthy arsenal. If this is not the case, please don't disabuse me of this fantasy.

No clue, might have been misdirected as why would someone think a poster who has the handle LADOC would be a PA.

Still this message is a window into a very disturbed mind. Someone filled with hate towards the West, possible bomber. I think this deserves attention from the Secret Service.

move him to the Psych Forum...stat

Every once and while I get a random rant/hate mail from a SDN user that well feels more comfortable telling me in PMs what he/she thinks...but this one is an instant classic. No clue what thread he/she is responding too or even how they got the impression I was a PA, but its a good read:

Now how does someone read my path forum posts and decide to post this? Are they high on drugs? Frantic? Delusional? Do they have an AK-47 and heading towards a shopping mall? WHAT?

"Sorry you think White American Christian Males are only capable of healing the sick.".....it is a bit disturbing, but crediting you with thinking only White Christian Males can heal the sick is kind of funny, in a sick kind of way...:smuggrin:

nice foreign, brown nonchristian FMg

Why does that line conjure up images of Mr. Hanky Poo in scrubs?

south-park-20070306115010641.jpg

who is LADOC?

(sarcasm)

The military is a solace for many PAs and MDs who can't cut it in the real world.

I loved the oh so random swipe at the US Military, likely indicating the person who sent me this has a small penis and had their girlfriend banged 9 ways from Sunday outside Camp Pendleton in Oceanside.

You could dissect the email for days, its hilarious. Ive had requests from people to forward the original pm, which of course I will do if that doesnt violate the TOS.

I loved the oh so random swipe at the US Military, likely indicating the person who sent me this has a small penis and had their girlfriend banged 9 ways from Sunday outside Camp Pendleton in Oceanside.

You could dissect the email for days, its hilarious. Ive had requests from people to forward the original pm, which of course I will do if that doesnt violate the TOS.

I can't get past "the military is a solace..."

Hmm, something tells me it was this thread, titled "Military creates new "doctoral" residency program for PAs"

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=471736

Seems to bring all the major rant elements together, assuming you were using your Grand Wizard avatar at the time.

It does, unless you get the person who sent it to you's permission to do so. You cannot disseminate private messages without approval.

Of course, you could send it if it was de-identified as to the source, as it is in this thread.

Okay so the guy sends me ANOTHER pm, at this point I think its a joke:
LADoc you are a PA and a racist and a very little man who has a huge inferiority complex. Now as my PA I demand you bring me Curry Chicken and then snivel back to your corner since you do work for the FMG you so secretly despise because you are a racist

Okay so the guy sends me ANOTHER pm, at this point I think its a joke:

No way man! He did NOT pull out the CURRY CHICKEN card. That...is so yesterday, I'm so seriously.

Anyways, you got any more good stuff? :laugh:

What's so funny about the PM? The guy is 100% correct.

What's so funny about the PM? The guy is 100% correct.

Really? 100% correct? You really think so huh?

Ok "mr. 1 post new account", i'll take your word for it...

OK I'm closing this thread because technically posting PMs is not permitted by TOS, and there is no more use to this thread that is worthwhile for everyone.

As we all should know, please refrain from personal attacks (including by PM).

Status
Not open for further replies.