You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XVI
Started by Beau Geste
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Siu Ftmfw!!!!!!!!!!
Tee-Man said:The Martian Manhunter. I figured if pingouin is gonna be a Superman-penguin, I'll be a superhero too with even cooler powers.
I'm only a superWOman penguin because our fearless supermod assigned that role to me. we don't even know what my powers are (they remain yet untested), so it's hard to know which ones would be "cooler" than mine.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
500: Chariots of Fire
1000: Eye of the Tiger
2000: Overture of 1812 (with emphasis on cannons)
3000: Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto
4000: Livin' on a Prayer
5000: 5,000 Miles
7500: Another One Bites the Dust
10K: We Will Rock You
15K: William Tell Overture
20K: Celebration
30K: We Are the Champions
1000: Eye of the Tiger
2000: Overture of 1812 (with emphasis on cannons)
3000: Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto
4000: Livin' on a Prayer
5000: 5,000 Miles
7500: Another One Bites the Dust
10K: We Will Rock You
15K: William Tell Overture
20K: Celebration
30K: We Are the Champions
Glad you got the message Meg! 😀
No Problemo!Thanks for #1000 Bowtie!
It's snowing here!! 😀 So pretty. I just wish I didn't have to go out in it to get to class a little later. 😉
where am i??????!!!!!!
GA tonight!! will they be able to bring meredith back after she spent about a week underwater? damn doesn't that chick know how to swim---get her a floaty or something.
she spent a week underwater? that makes a very bizzare story line.GA tonight!! will they be able to bring meredith back after she spent about a week underwater? damn doesn't that chick know how to swim---get her a floaty or something.
GA tonight!! will they be able to bring meredith back after she spent about a week underwater? damn doesn't that chick know how to swim---get her a floaty or something.
That;s because as soon as she hit the water she started going off on some narrative in her head....
Orgo Exam over!
I can't believe how easy it was 😱 Our professor is in California and we had a sub proctor.
the first 1/2 of our exam was literally the first half of the practice test. The practice test in itself was really hard, but since there's only 13 of us in the class, we finished it outside of class and were able to go through all the synthesis questions in-class to make sure we got them right.
The rest was drawing reaction synthesis, and O.M.G. he picked easy ones for us! The only thing I couldn't remember was the catalyst used from our lab experiment from week 2, but it was extra credit to answer that. I got it right though (sulfuric acid) woot!
So I think I got an A - I can't believe it!!!!!
BUT, I only think it was easy because our prof wasn't there to answer our questions. Next exam will be much harder.
I can't believe how easy it was 😱 Our professor is in California and we had a sub proctor.
the first 1/2 of our exam was literally the first half of the practice test. The practice test in itself was really hard, but since there's only 13 of us in the class, we finished it outside of class and were able to go through all the synthesis questions in-class to make sure we got them right.
The rest was drawing reaction synthesis, and O.M.G. he picked easy ones for us! The only thing I couldn't remember was the catalyst used from our lab experiment from week 2, but it was extra credit to answer that. I got it right though (sulfuric acid) woot!
So I think I got an A - I can't believe it!!!!!
BUT, I only think it was easy because our prof wasn't there to answer our questions. Next exam will be much harder.
I'm only a superWOman penguin because our fearless supermod assigned that role to me. we don't even know what my powers are (they remain yet untested), so it's hard to know which ones would be "cooler" than mine.
We both have super speed, strength, and flight, but I can shapeshift, go inside your mind and mess with it, and walk through walls. I think that makes me cooler.
hola RTPXVI
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good job meg! 👍Orgo Exam over!
I can't believe how easy it was 😱 Our professor is in California and we had a sub proctor.
the first 1/2 of our exam was literally the first half of the practice test. The practice test in itself was really hard, but since there's only 13 of us in the class, we finished it outside of class and were able to go through all the synthesis questions in-class to make sure we got them right.
The rest was drawing reaction synthesis, and O.M.G. he picked easy ones for us! The only thing I couldn't remember was the catalyst used from our lab experiment from week 2, but it was extra credit to answer that. I got it right though (sulfuric acid) woot!
So I think I got an A - I can't believe it!!!!!
BUT, I only think it was easy because our prof wasn't there to answer our questions. Next exam will be much harder.
eek, eek eek, Cardio/GI phys exam monday
I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
D
deleted106503
Siu Ftmfw!!!!!!!!!!
They keep on winning...
word...the new random thread is slow. where ma postwhorz at?4 hours later...
word...the new random thread is slow. where ma postwhorz at?
Good question.
D
deleted106503
word...the new random thread is slow. where ma postwhorz at?
Watching The Island. I liked it. However, a lot of people told me it sucked. Those were the same people that said Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome, but I didn't think it was that great. =/
Scarlett Johansson...mmmm...
D
deleted106503
itunes takes up so much ram. i cant play music while checking any sites without lag. maybe it's time for a reformat.
iTunes slows my computer as well. 256mb RAM here. Thanks for making me feel slow, Tee. 🙁
Use winamp for your comptuer playlist. Doesn't slow down a thing.
1 gb of ram is too weak these days 🙁Itunes barely uses up any of my resources...
then again I have 2 gb of RAM 😀
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Just making my appearance on this thread. 🙂 Hope all of you randomites are doing well. 😍
Watching The Island. I liked it. However, a lot of people told me it sucked. Those were the same people that said Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome, but I didn't think it was that great. =/
Scarlett Johansson...mmmm...![]()
*Borat voice* Whaaaaaat?
I like both movies 🙂
The Island gave me the creeps (in a wow that was a good movie sort of way) - I can see that sort of thing happening in the near future 😱
Just making my appearance on this thread. 🙂 Hope all of you randomites are doing well. 😍
Hola Q!
Just letting you know I finally had a turn at rocking an orgo exam today 😀
The Island gave me the creeps (in a wow that was a good movie sort of way) - I can see that sort of thing happening in the near future 😱
Yeah I liked that movie too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
That's my girl. 👍 I'm expecting an A out of you. 😀Hola Q!
Just letting you know I finally had a turn at rocking an orgo exam today 😀
Hi beary!
D
deleted106503
Yeah I liked that movie too.
Do you see something similar to that happening in the near future? What happened to the pig organs that could be used in humans? I think the pig has some sugar-based thing in the tissue that wouldn't work on us folks, but without it, it would...
We both have super speed, strength, and flight, but I can shapeshift, go inside your mind and mess with it, and walk through walls. I think that makes me cooler.
I dunno.. we penguins stay pretty darn cool.... 😎
word...the new random thread is slow. where ma postwhorz at?
work 🙁
Just making my appearance on this thread. 🙂 Hope all of you randomites are doing well. 😍
hey, Q!
ok, so my organic test was *only* a high B, but damn if my acetylsalicylic acid synthesis wasn't all crystalline and white and shiny!

QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Nice work. 👍I dunno.. we penguins stay pretty darn cool.... 😎
work 🙁
hey, Q!
ok, so my organic test was *only* a high B, but damn if my acetylsalicylic acid synthesis wasn't all crystalline and white and shiny!![]()
Do you see something similar to that happening in the near future? What happened to the pig organs that could be used in humans? I think the pig has some sugar-based thing in the tissue that wouldn't work on us folks, but without it, it would...
I thought it was totally plausible with the creepy big-business nature behind the plot. Not that big pharma and med companies are really bad, but it makes you wonder how we get the things we get today...
I thought it was totally plausible with the creepy big-business nature behind the plot. Not that big pharma and med companies are really bad, but it makes you wonder how we get the things we get today...
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I did a high school independent study project on this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenotransplantation
Gotta worry about those damned pervs though 😛
Hi beary!
Hi Q! How are you? Have you been getting a lot of snow?
although your attempts at antagonizing me are admirable, my expertise in that department stems from 32 years in the role as "little sister", experience which you can not and will not ever be able to obtain. feel free to ask my poor older (enginerd) brother about my prowess in that area.
but keep trying. you're getting better. 👍
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
I don't understand how you play this game. 😕although your attempts at antagonizing me are admirable, my expertise in that department stems from 32 years in the role as "little sister", experience which you can not and will not ever be able to obtain. feel free to ask my poor older (enginerd) brother about my prowess in that area.
but keep trying. you're getting better. 👍
well, basically you use your bat to smack a poor, cute, defenseless penguin (not unlike myself) as far as you can across the frozen tundra, just for kicks.I don't understand how you play this game. 😕
in other words, it's a rockin' good time.
well, basically you use your bat to smack a poor, cute, defenseless penguin (not unlike myself) as far as you can across the frozen tundra, just for kicks.
in other words, it's a rockin' good time.
Click on the snow monster thing and then the penguin jumps off the cliff. You need to click a second time to swing the bat. This could become a dangerous procrastination thing at the office 😛
there are many versions of this game. I've seen it with cows beforewell, basically you use your bat to smack a poor, cute, defenseless penguin (not unlike myself) as far as you can across the frozen tundra, just for kicks.
in other words, it's a rockin' good time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted106503
Gotta worry about those damned pervs though 😛
What? What does organ transplanation have to do with perverts?
What? What does organ transplanation have to do with perverts?
lol. It's their acronym...Porcine Endogenous RetroViruses
did any of us mention good luck on your exams?eek, eek eek, Cardio/GI phys exam monday
I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
good luck

QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Ah, there we go. I didn't know I had to click it again. So far my best score is 301.5Click on the snow monster thing and then the penguin jumps off the cliff. You need to click a second time to swing the bat. This could become a dangerous procrastination thing at the office 😛
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 420
D
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 578