Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XVI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RAD. Feb 28th is gettin closer. :D You guys are really lucky. BB, Nikki, and I had to wait a long time. Lil had to wait even longer because I think she forgot her password and stuff.

yeah i'm dreading that day :( but at the same time i just need to get it over with

Members don't see this ad :)
It lasted like 30 seconds. LAWL TOO EZED!!!

What kind of games did you buy with it? Zelda?

Wii Sports is pretty cool. I think that comes with the system...not sure.

yeah i'm dreading that day :( but at the same time i just need to get it over with

Yeah, I can't say I enjoyed the experience too much. Kept refreshing the webpage with my heart rate going through the ceiling.

i haven't played zelda yet but i hear it's quite fun as well.

I cannot wait! I coulda gotten the Zelda game for my Gamecube but I opted to wait till I got a Wii so I can play the cooler Wii version.

My husband has been wanting a Wii.....I gotta agree Wii sports look fun

I cannot wait! I coulda gotten the Zelda game for my Gamecube but I opted to wait till I got a Wii so I can play the cooler Wii version.

The Wii remote (wiimote???) has a little speaker on it that makes the sound effets from the Zelda game. Pretty cool how you can swing the remote to use the sword.

Yay on the Wii Tee!! We'll have to share Wii numbers. ;)

I just won a package with Wii Play and another Wii Remote on ebay this morning. Wii Sports is a lot of fun, but Wii Play looks really cool too (pool and table tennis and stuff!). And we really needed a second Wii-mote. hehe

Yay on the Wii Tee!! We'll have to share Wii numbers. ;)

I just won a package with Wii Play and another Wii Remote on ebay this morning. Wii Sports is a lot of fun, but Wii Play looks really cool too (pool and table tennis and stuff!). And we really needed a second Wii-mote. hehe

Cool!

What does the Wii number do?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got paged about a biopsy on a biopsy done earlier today on a woman in her EARLY 30s with metastatic breast, ovarian, and colon cancer. :(

Something tells me the liver biopsy isn't gonna help things too much.

In other pathology news, I already have an autopsy for tomorrow. :mad: I'm on a surg path room, have senior call, and autopsy call this weekend. :eek:

you know, when the nice lady at the Chinese place down the road told me "20 minutes" for the delivery order, I didn't *actually* believe it would be 20 minutes. 30, fine. 45, no biggie.

but now that it's been OVER AN HOUR and I called 15 minutes ago and was told "he's on his way" but he's STILL not here and I'm supposed to be somewhere in 15 minutes... I'm starting to get a little miffed. :mad:

and they already billed my credit card, so I can't leave. :mad:

I like it. :) I'm still more into my PS2 (meaning Guitar Hero, LOL) but the Wii is a lot of fun. My hsband plays it everyday.
guitar hero is awesome. I'm still working towards finishing hard in career.
i would be done by now but the file got erased somehow. I blame my sister :rolleyes:

you know, when the nice lady at the Chinese place down the road told me "20 minutes" for the delivery order, I didn't *actually* believe it would be 20 minutes. 30, fine. 45, no biggie.

but now that it's been OVER AN HOUR and I called 15 minutes ago and was told "he's on his way" but he's STILL not here and I'm supposed to be somewhere in 15 minutes... I'm starting to get a little miffed. :mad:

and they already billed my credit card, so I can't leave. :mad:
you should just raise hell over the phone. Ask for free wonton soup or something.

guitar hero is awesome. I'm still working towards finishing hard in career.
i would be done by now but the file got erased somehow. I blame my sister :rolleyes:
Hehe, cool! I'm working on getting 5 stars on all the songs in expert right now. I have 7 or 8 left, but it's going to take FOREVER to master those.

Hehe, cool! I'm working on getting 5 stars on all the songs in expert right now. I have 7 or 8 left, but it's going to take FOREVER to master those.
haha nice. getting 5 stars in expert is insane. I only get 4 stars in hard so you are way better than i am. Do you get anything besides a guitar for beating expert with 5 stars?

also i think the bonus songs are harder than the regular game songs

haha nice. getting 5 stars in expert is insane. I only get 4 stars in hard so you are way better than i am. Do you get anything besides a guitar for beating expert with 5 stars?

also i think the bonus songs are harder than the regular game songs
LOL I have no idea yet. I know you get a cooler guitar. I think there are ways to unlock extra songs (like hidden ones) but I need to go check out some GH forums to find out.

I think most of the bonus songs are harder than the rest of them. I've played through them all but haven't tried to master any yet. ;)

Houston just posted the new class stuff. :clap:

Oxeye: You get any paper work yet? I figured since you were ED.

The form they have us fill out to match with a second year is pretty damn funny :laugh: What would qualify as "other" under sex? I'm so tempted to put down "it's complicated" for relationship status.

Name _____________________________Email _______________________________

Phone # ___________________________ Sex: M / F / Other Age: _____

Hometown: _____________________ College: ________________________________

Hobbies: _______________________________________________________________

TV SHOW: Grey's Anatomy / Scrubs / ER / Discovery Health / Other ______________

TV Character with whom you identify most and why:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arm wrestling champ – Rosie O'Donnell or Donald Trump

Drink of Choice: Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic

Preferred Nightlife Activity: Clubbing / Pub / Movie Night / Family Time / Library

Current music in your car (Be honest): ______________________________________

Hehe, that's exciting to get something from the Houston Ana! I haven't heard a word from my school since the scholarship letter in October. They have a second look usually in early March and I assume I'll be invited, but maybe not since they don't need to convince me to go to school there, LOL. If I am invited I assume I'll get something from them about that soon. ;)

And I think we get more info from them in April or May - financial aid awards, list of stuff we need before school starts, all that fun stuff. This is just from looking at past threads about the school on SDN.

Okay - a couple pics. ;)

47b7dc02b3127cce985488bb1e3200000017102IauGTRm1Y2

47b7dc02b3127cce985488b89f0100000017102IauGTRm1Y2

LOL I have no idea yet. I know you get a cooler guitar. I think there are ways to unlock extra songs (like hidden ones) but I need to go check out some GH forums to find out.

I think most of the bonus songs are harder than the rest of them. I've played through them all but haven't tried to master any yet. ;)
there are additional songs you can unlock without going through the store? cool

I think my friends with GH have made me despise the game. Whenever they play it, there are like 8 of us together. It's rather boring to see two people play the same songs over and over while the rest of us figure out something else to do. The thing I like about the Wii is that a lot of people can play together, at least for certain games.

Status
Not open for further replies.