Random poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Random Poll

• I am here only for a short while

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Iam here for keeps (irrespective of whether I get accepted or not )

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I will be here only until I get accepted in a dental school

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I will be here till I get all the info that I need

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I will be here even after I get accepted into dental school just to lurk around

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I'll be back to help others even after I get accepted into dental school

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • This forum has not been very helpful

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I find this forum extremely helpful

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • I rarely visit this forum

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I hate some of the users

• I like everyone here so far

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • I don't care for most users

• I am not comfortable posting in any other forum other than this one

• I don't post in any other forum as it doesn't hold my interest

• I am afraid to give any advice

• I dont belong here ( dental ) but have come to like this forum

• what a stupid poll !

• Total voters

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just a random poll.

You can choose/ click on as many choices as you like.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Henna!!

Nice poll.. some of the results were eye-opening.. Im curious about one thing.. You've been a moderator here for some time now, is this the busiest you have ever seen the forum? Or was there always such a steady flow of new members, new posts, threads and replies?

Good luck on your exams.. :)

Tasha

Hi henna,
Nice idea! Its heartening to see that most people will come back and help, and theres no denying this forum is a wealth of information. But we all seem to have a love hate relationship with each other ;), hopefully that will change.
Though sometimes i dont agree with your views :p , i think you are a great moderator, and I think its commendable that you can handle this with your school load too.:horns:

crack the part2 :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Henna
nice poll...I really admire you:idea:
Good Luck with your exams:thumbup:
tweety:)

Aww, thnx guys...

Tasha- This forum so far has been going in waves, but for sometime now its been having a steady flow.

mrinalini - Hi fellow malu, good luck to you too.

tweety- Thanks, I am so not prepared for this exam. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Henna

Hi Henna,
Good one...is really nice to know,most of us will come back to help others .

very nice poll henna. And best of luck for your part 2.

tc pallavi

Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha
Nice poll.. some of the results were eye-opening.. Im curious about one thing.. You've been a moderator here for some time now, is this the busiest you have ever seen the forum? Or was there always such a steady flow of new members, new posts, threads and replies?

At first when I got here (around a year ago) it wasn't as busy as now, but with the time it has gotten busier and busier. Because now there's more people who actually know and share answers in the threads. At the beggining only Henna and a couple others knew all the details and tricks of the process, but now we seem to get more and more new members who share info with us.

Henna, when was it that you're named mod? I remember the thread, but not the date. 'cause I remember we went a while without a mod, well besides dr.mom of course.

nice poll. and nice to see that lots of us are going to keep coming back even after we are accepted into schools to help others out here! how nice are we!!! :D

Originally posted by meggs

Henna, when was it that you're named mod? I remember the thread, but not the date. 'cause I remember we went a while without a mod,

I don't remember either, I am sure there's a welcome thread somewhere here. We'd gone so long without a seperate forum that I didn't think we'd get a forum for ourselves.

pallavi rakesh, BOGGU - Thanks :) for all the compliments , there sure are many votes on " what a stupid poll this is" are you sure you aren't pulling my legs ?? j/k

and nice to see that lots of us are going to keep coming back even after we are accepted into schools to help others out here! how nice are we!!!

:laugh: You sure are.

Henna, You're a Mallu too???? *gasp* Join the club!! So I should be saying Good Luck Chechi??? :laugh:

Nice poll henna:thumbup: I am sure u will do good in ur exams with sooooo many people wishes on ur side. All the best:horns:

:eek: U just got me red handed. Anyways its not me. I will even tell u what i voted for " site is extremely useful".

'coz without this sites help my paintings website would have never been so popular and i would have missed all the nice enteries in my guest book. :D

By the way thanks for your entery, sorry totally forgot that i had posted it in the lounge. i am glued to this form all for most 16 hrs.

I have heard so much about you artistic skills too, i would love to see your paintings if given a chance.

take cake and best of luck once more.

pallavi rakesh

Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha
Henna, You're a Mallu too???? *gasp* Join the club!! So I should be saying Good Luck Chechi??? :laugh:
wow, henna u mal, always thought u were kanada:D dont know why. somehow knew tasha was mal(oops !!!mallu ,didnt mean to confuse u yet again sam:D } most gelf poeple are
:D hey i know malyalam{little bit}

Originally posted by Henna
Aww, thnx guys...

tweety- Thanks, I am so not prepared for this exam. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Henna

you are very wecome Henna. You will surly do well just keep yourself calm. Dont get stressed with books at least one day before the exam.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Do well
Good luck:thumbup:
tweety:)