random question about ALBANY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raeshine

moving to Detroit
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok....so i sent my AMCAS, my secondary, my fee, my letters of recommendation.....over a month ago...
:confused: :confused: :confused:
and today i get this big envelope in the mail from AMC and get kinda excited because it's not a little REjeCt letter...so i open it up and it's this fake "folder" with my name on it and filled with random info on albany medical college.
i thought it a little strange to be getting an info packet after all my application crap has already been sent....like maybe they meant to send this before i completed my secondary??

has anyone else received this strange and random piece of mail?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got one of those too, Pitt also sends them out. I think its nice, but it sure would have been nicer if it came with an interview offer! :oops:

raeshine said:
ok....so i sent my AMCAS, my secondary, my fee, my letters of recommendation.....over a month ago...
and today i get this big envelope in the mail from AMC and get kinda excited because it's not a little REjeCt letter...so i open it up and it's this fake "folder" with my name on it and filled with random info on albany medical college.
i thought it a little strange to be getting an info packet after all my application crap has already been sent....like maybe they meant to send this before i completed my secondary??

has anyone else received this strange and random piece of mail?

Last year they sent these to everyone who submitted an AMCAS app for Albany. They will email you with the interview invite. And be ready, because mine came about 4 days before they wanted me to interview. Luckily I lived close, but just thought I would give you a heads up.