Random question about caffeine....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I have been studying jacked up on caffeine for the last month....it would be wise to be in the same mind set while taking the test right?

Don't worry about having to pee, I can hold it.

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I mean, they do say to take your exams in similar conditions to how you prepared for it. I think my fear for you is that if you don't have caffeine, you'll crash. Jumping out of routine might do you more bad than you think.

You'd only have to hold it for 2.5 hrs max, and that's if you immediately wanted to go when question 1 pops up for bio (don't freak out... don't!).

aranjuez

I mean, they do say to take your exams in similar conditions to how you prepared for it. I think my fear for you is that if you don't have caffeine, you'll crash. Jumping out of routine might do you more bad than you think.

You'd only have to hold it for 2.5 hrs max, and that's if you immediately wanted to go when question 1 pops up for bio (don't freak out... don't!).

aranjuez

exactly what i was thinking. rockstar here i come!

I just realized I forgot to eat dinner...haven't eaten in 12 hours...no wonder i have headache