Random question- Application deadline

Started by newslang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

newslang

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my first pharmacy school catalogue in the mail and it lists the priority deadline as "February 1st." Does this really mean February '09 for starting school in Fall 09? I am asking because this seems like a late deadline and I want to make sure I didn't completely miss it because it's actually for Feb '08.
 
I got my first pharmacy school catalogue in the mail and it lists the priority deadline as "February 1st." Does this really mean February '09 for starting school in Fall 09? I am asking because this seems like a late deadline and I want to make sure I didn't completely miss it because it's actually for Feb '08.

Call the school to be sure, but my interpretation is that Feb 2009 in for Fall 2009 enrollment. I've never seen a school that has a deadline of 1.5 years before starting. As far as being a late deadline, that is true.
 
Some schools have March deadlines. Keep a list of these handy just in case your original selection doesn't work out.