Random Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer131

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how long schools interview? I assumed it would be through the month of March but does anyone know of schools waiting until April to interview? I am supposed to be leaving the states for one month (hopefully during april) which I thought would be late enough but I'm not sure. Does anyone who has gone through this process beforehand know anything about this?

Thanks!
 
Every PT program does it differently. All my schools that do interviews hold them Jan/Feb. But other schools may offer later ones. I would contact the ones you applied to and ask them directly.