Random question.

Started by Laurren
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Laurren

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I will begin my freshman year of college in January (I will also take classes over the summer, which means I will hopefully be amongst the CVM class of 2020) I decided to start getting more involved amongst Pre-Veterinary. Aside from creating a SDN account today, I created a Tumblr this evening that will basically be a blog about my Pre-Veterinary ventures and so on. I have created a URL...but I need to create a blog name. Granted, I'm not the most creative person, however, I do want to have a catchy name relevant to veterinary medicine.
Any suggestions, please? 🙂