Rank List Status: Withdrawn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newbie04

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my ROL and one program now shows "Withdrawn" under Status. Does this mean they filled all of their spots via pre-match? It's nothing wrong on my part, right? Note: the Status had nothing under it 30 minutes ago.

Members don't see this ad.

I just saw this on the NRMP website:

Programs cannot reduce their quotas to zero. Any registered program that does not want to offer positions through a particular match must officially withdraw through the Program Information page of the Match Site. The program's withdrawal must be confirmed by having the NRMP institutional official notify the NRMP through the Approve Changes page of the Match Site by 11:59 p.m. eastern time on the applicable quota change deadline to ensure that such program is not listed on the Match Site as a participant in such match.

Programs cannot reduce their quotas to zero. Any registered program that does not want to offer positions through a particular match must officially withdraw through the Program Information page of the Match Site. The program's withdrawal must be confirmed by having the NRMP institutional official notify the NRMP through the Approve Changes page of the Match Site by 11:59 p.m. eastern time on the applicable quota change deadline to ensure that such program is not listed on the Match Site as a participant in such match.

Yeah but last I talked someone at the nrmp they said that deadline was like two to three weeks ago. OP when was the last time you checked their quota before certifying your list? I bet they had a quota of zero but you didn't check before certifying. Status is usually blank, you have to search for the program and then see their quota but you can't anymore since the deadline is passed. I just tried to search and the function is gone.