rank order list submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baya

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, it looks like the SF Match ROL submission is online, and the FAQ says that all lists must be in their office by Jan 8th at noon.

So that means theoretically, we could wait until the morning of Jan 8th to submit them? Or am missing something where it says the postal address to send it to?

I just want to know how long I can procrastinate. :)

Members don't see this ad.

So, it looks like the SF Match ROL submission is online, and the FAQ says that all lists must be in their office by Jan 8th at noon.

So that means theoretically, we could wait until the morning of Jan 8th to submit them? Or am missing something where it says the postal address to send it to?

I just want to know how long I can procrastinate. :)

i dont think i would take that chance. sf match messes up a lot of things, the last thing i would do would be sending my rank list that morning and all the networks crash, etc. do yourself and your stress a favor and send it in earlier. just my opinion of course and that's just based on how i work :)
good luck

i dont think i would take that chance. sf match messes up a lot of things, the last thing i would do would be sending my rank list that morning and all the networks crash, etc. do yourself and your stress a favor and send it in earlier. just my opinion of course and that's just based on how i work :)
good luck

Good point. I won't wait until that morning.
But it is online (not postal), right? Can someone confirm this with certainty?

Members don't see this ad :)
Good point. I won't wait until that morning.
But it is online (not postal), right? Can someone confirm this with certainty?

Last year it was absolutely online...and worked great...I see no reason why that would change now

GOOD LUCK

Has anyone submitted? I did but have yet to receive an email confirmation. I did get the pdf at the end that says thank you for submitting and that you will get a confirmation within one business day. Its been over a week with no confirmation though. SF Match is closed until the 4th. :confused:

I submitted my rank list 2 days ago (Sunday) and received my email confirmation today which was after 1 business day as they mentioned.

If I were you I would email [email protected] and/or call 415-447-0350. If they are not available until the 4th don't fret because you will still have time to work things out. :) Good luck.