ranking by numbers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onyX

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is just bit*hing a little... join in if you come up with a funny or sarcastic answer (it's slightly more interesting than talking about MDA vs CRNA :smuggrin: )

why do some programs invite candidates for an interview whom they know they won't rank **highly** solely based on board scores? I thought the interview was to sort of make the playing field slightly more even, but even after that they STILL rank only by numbers...

SERIOUSLY... Is there a f-ing difference b/t 219 and 226??? Would you want a jerk who got the higher score to be working alongside you? That's why you have an interview bozos!

ok... later... i'm gonna take some proZac now.

Members don't see this ad.

onyX said:
this is just bit*hing a little... join in if you come up with a funny or sarcastic answer (it's slightly more interesting than talking about MDA vs CRNA :smuggrin: )

why do some programs invite candidates for an interview whom they know they won't rank **highly** solely based on board scores? I thought the interview was to sort of make the playing field slightly more even, but even after that they STILL rank only by numbers...

SERIOUSLY... Is there a f-ing difference b/t 219 and 226??? Would you want a jerk who got the higher score to be working alongside you? That's why you have an interview bozos!

ok... later... i'm gonna take some proZac now.

which program is this?