Ranking peds residencies in California

Started by skittlez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skittlez

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I know that when it comes to ranking residencies, you should choose the one that's the best fit for you. So far there have been a few programs that feel like equally good fits, and I'm trying to figure out the best place to go as far as reputation and placement for fellowship (heme onc).

Do you feel Doximity reputation rankings can be trusted? What other measurements do you use to figure out respective reputation for programs? Thanks!

If anyone has any insight to the programs, the ones I'm interviewing at are UCSF, CHLA, UCLA, UCSD, Stanford, CHO. Thanks again.
 
You're being silly. All of those programs are great, all of them will set you up for a fellowship.

I think you need some feedback here: your post comes across somewhat entitled. Or clueless.

This would be like someone saying "I have been accepted to Harvard, Hopkins, Columbia, and UCSF for medical school. Which is best? Should I choose the one ranked highest in USNWR?". It's a silly question because all those schools are great, and there are plenty of people who would love to get into any one of them, let alone get into medical school at all.