Ranking Problems for Jefferson Medical College

Started by BCLumas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BCLumas

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon forum-goers. I just thought I'd share this little tidbit of information for those people attempting to rank Jefferson Medical College/duPont Hospital for Children program. If you are like me, which I am sure a lot of you are, you will be really confused when searching for "Pediatrics" and "Delaware" using the NRMP search feature. Here is the information you need to know:


  1. The school is actually listed under "Pennsylvania" for the sake of the NRMP, and can be found under that state using the search feature.
  2. You can also use the code "1654320C0" (taken from FRIEDA) in the text box to automatically add the school to your list without searching.
I hope this was helpful to at least one other person. Good luck to everyone in the Match!