Rant-turtle care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lucie Phander

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay mum you know nothing about turtles and got my little sib a snapping turtle no **** it bit you.and guess who has to clean it...yup me. I may want to be a herpetologist but this bothers me
I now have a zoo . Have you seen my vet bills? No but trust me they suck.

I have my vennys to milk, frogs to mist, corns to feed , and i have an education thing to prep everyone for. I have no time to add another rep to my schedule. Why do I even try to explain my life to people.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad