Rapid Review Biochemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giznut12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just started using this book today and it is excellent. Its better than most biochem review books that I have seen. There are many clinical corelations which makes learning biochem (a complicated subject) interesting...if that is possible. Its also consise and too the point, unlike lippincott.

Is anyone else using it? I would like to hear what you think about it. I highly recommend it to anyone that struggles with the subject.

Members don't see this ad.

giznut12 said:
I just started using this book today and it is excellent. Its better than most biochem review books that I have seen. There are many clinical corelations which makes learning biochem (a complicated subject) interesting...if that is possible. Its also consise and too the point, unlike lippincott.

Is anyone else using it? I would like to hear what you think about it. I highly recommend it to anyone that struggles with the subject.

I'm gonna start using it in a few weeeks when I start studying for biochem. Keep us updated on how the book is doing for you the next few days if possible.

thanks

I went through Rapid Review Biochem this week and really liked it. I cant stand biochem and really needed to relearn the relevant info that I had shoved in short term memory over a year and a half ago. While I think Lippincott's is much better for the course, there is no way I would be able to pick up much in a few days from that book--too many trivial details. After reading through rapid review and trying to memorize the blue boxes and high yield notes I feel much better about it. I havent done the practice questions from the book yet so I cant comment on those yet.